Jerusalem, Jerusalem, How Often Would I Covered With Wings Ascended You From Danger But You Would Not!!!

 

HE IS RISEN

I JUST SEEN JESUS, https://youtu.be/_yLgtd_kkxw?si=u1tNK1vm751q9kSK

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Nuclear BIG OCTOBER/JUNETEENTH 24, APOCALYPTIC FIRESTORM, 2023

There's waking hearing the biblical word, Torah, https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-torah/


Why Doeth Guardian Trump Of God Angel Gabriel and Star Warring Archangel Michael THEM All Speak In Such Psalms, Proverbs, Songs Of Solomon, REVELATIONS And Prophetic Parables? See more it's Pieces Of Lord Urusalem, It's Maaser, Rishon Room, here, https://maaserrishon.blogspot.com/2013/11/youve-just-entered-african-juttah-2016.html; marvel not, its virgin birth, life, ministry, crucifixion, resurrection, ascent and King Zion Mount Olivet Return

-There's waking to an image of Israel's Aug 2, 1923/2016, Shimon Peres, Jan 12/13 2022; There's waking hearing Torah; marvel not, Rev 2, Jesus, The Christ ebbing and flowing, six years, every matrix tenth day award, Oct 24, 2023; 
Torah, Five books of story, law, and poetry divided into 54 weekly portions; marvel not, during the waiting area of theirs waiting that they come outta religion, both Holy Church Bride and Carnal Bride was seeing three Chosen Characters, including Jonathan Roume in Jewish Studies, also Torah related?

-For Jews, the concept of “Torah ” is much broader than the books themselves, the delimited concept of the Torah. “Torah” can refer to all of traditional Jewish learning, but “the Torah” usually refers to the Torah she’bi’ktav, the written Torah, also known as the (chumash) (the five volumes or Pentateuch, sometimes referred to as the Five Books of Moses).

-What of it's surreal, Holy Angels yet ascending, descending its evidence, you have here in front of you HOLY CHRIST, HEAVENLY SAINTS, joining just up there, Heavenly Saints, second heavens intercessions; saying again, marvel not May 22 2021, mocking three, in real time, The Chosen Characters, clearly its portrayal of Jesus, Peter, possibly Andrew, as addicted to Jewish studies, as in more to just as religious as those religious leaders driving nails still.

-Beware this very specific date, the birthday of the one you know as the backseat little Miya girl surveyor translator; I wake its May 22 2022, soon to news of Uvalde School Shooting; some bout endangered Children, warning again gaming GTF and witnessing by a darken mirror this line upon line, neverending line of Injured, orphan children come to the School office administrator once The Lamb's Book Of Life Crafted Into A School Name Roll Call/mass dieoff ascension of children, contagion

-Syed Farook highjacking, ejection the car is red, the backseat little Miya girl surveyor translator last toll booth crossing, a toll of two US Quarters, guided, carried, land us in what was now the promised for millennia, Woman Seed, LAST ADAM, to prayed after for Millennia, Jesus THE CHRIST Millennium Reign, healing peace, wings to leaves, from the tree of life.
C. O. Also, Showing HIMSELF Star Warring AODHF/Admonishing that you run from obviously, The Abomination that Maketh Desolate, Possessing, Prepping to Launching 
Daniel Stone from heaven HBOW; HIMSELF, come as a Gama Ray, burst, JCOR, and at evening time, there shall be light, beware, next on HOLY World Governor list, The Judgment Of The Nations!!!

YouTube mrmbb333, Scientist Find New Evidence Of The Strongest Storms Ever, https://youtu.be/dcPfmM9QaAU?si=y7K_-Er7aCiOLZEX


Beware May 30/31 2023 Predicted 37 More Days Eventually Gave US The HUGEST SUN EVER; THE HAMMERING OFF APOCALYPTIC EVENTS/TRANSLATION/SKYROCKETING; THE HOTTEST PLANET, HOTTEST ATLANTIC; HOTTEST DAYS/July 4 2023, EVER!!! 


-Fright Night the HUGER THAN THE HUGEST SUN EVER SINGLE WORD TIFF EITHER mrmbb333 EMP TO CME RELATED; to be totally honest I woke this Halloween day, Oct 31 2023, feeling really eerie about an Apocalyptic event, like THEY'RE debating whether or not to go on and snatch us out, I know an Apocalyptic seismic to Cosmic event it's own, The Great Gathering Of Saints/ THE FIRE-ROCKETING OF ALL THINGS WEST RULE; Remember the Movie, KNOWING! just as with Knowing they knew killer solar events, were come; obviously with Deep Impact to Armageddon to Greenland, they know of Cosmic  Apocalypse; 


-There's Super Volcano to 2012, come Volcanic Apocalypse; Ad Astra to Tomorrow War, Alien Apocalypse; The Day After Tomorrow, Sums Of ALL Fears, Nuclear War/Armageddon, they even  know mrmbb333 since Oct 17 (2015) I warn they'd, all, Apocalyptic events would be hitting home planet simultaneously; Dec 3 4 5 2021 Rev 3 Jesus THE CHRIST advice, watch, Run live come to do HIS bidding stampedIng us into three designed, assigned territories, Jordan's desert city Petra; US Georgia's Atlantic COAST CROSSOVER; Africa's Southwest Atlantic, Coastal Cities, Towns, Guardian, Trump Of God Angel Gabriel THEM to Star Warring AODHF aligned to Archangel Michael THEM, you mrmbb333, yours,  your subscribers? 


YouTube Ryan Hall Y'all, WHAT'S NEXT? This Was Not Supposed To Happen!  https://youtu.be/WhRXNb__ptk?si=fge4zYPQ1Kt13bCA

Hearing Bush Whitehouse, right before hurricane Katrina, hearing as I left my kitchen of reveals , everybody (mostly tourist), going about a normal, everyday life can just forget it. Don't You mean Ryan Hall in your American Dream Biden Whitehouse, Make Believe World This And The HUGEST SUN EVER, Hottest Days, Hottest Planet, Hottest Atlantic Ocean, EVER, Designing Monsters Outta Everything Natural, Isn't Suppose to happen?

-Marvel not, since last I commented, there's been two, hammering off of Apocalyptic events, one related to the dominoing Hawaii Volcanic Summit! Frightnight to rolling twilight skies till HE come, even as a gama ray burst, HIMSELF, of laying all rebellers to rest. One, The Apocalyptic Firestorm, THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL A Skyrocketing, HOLY CHURCH BRIDE, EVEN CRYSTAL SKIES ARE MISSILING DOWN!!!

-I'm stun Ryan, the One who warn D-DAY, Oct (2015); every type of mass disaster coming; until we know why hurricane Lee didn't wipe Florida to the Eastern Seaboard off the map, all US states except US Georgia's Coast, COAST, coast, crossover predicted to burn; till there's no more The American Continent to speak of; fret not, billions its inherit WEST RULE, crossed over into Africa's Southwest Atlantic. Unforseen intensification you say, when historic Maui fires were worsen by a hurricane 1000's of miles out! The most recent word of warning, even as an inquiry, Running? WATCH! RUN! LIVE! Dec 3 4 5, 2021, Rev 2/Rev 3, Star Warring JCOR/HBOW, see more its prophetic parable here, http://17thelightofsilvertonnicholas.blogspot.com/2023/10/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html; also like PS 139 book of remembrance to The Lambs Book Of Life, the keeping of records as evidence, against you, procrastinating the commanded African American Exodus!!! 

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the Beast's Mark: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Queen Bride Casen Joselyn Whittman and King Bridegroom Orifiel Constantine Locksness 

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036


Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


Unto Hayxi Koren Hilary and Edison Kindsay Mikky was born a daughter Elina Mayci Mikky a daughter Rahieigh Natssha Mikky and a godson Kobe Jarran Mikky, Hilary 

Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Noah's Ark, Flood, now A Noah's Cousin, Nuclear, Natural and NEO's, XVII and VII

"Thinking, I'm stun by the reminder, there's no fear of God, but even worst Nicholas they've lost their usefulness for God. So long before God gave them up to by the tens of millions to fiery doomsday apocalypse they first Nicholas gave HIM up and I sensed it as the silence in heaven affecting the planet, leaving itself totally impenetrable by their prayers, music, their Worship, by their Mass Assembly, like sin Nicholas, GOD can't reach out to them, and they can't reach up to God; anyway I saw myself like sent out to give my assessment, then I begin hearing, have you considered my servant Job? Ah god Maaseiah, Satan going to and fro about the earth, seeking whom he might, looking for weaknesses in our faithfulness. The witnessed just now, Nicholas, two black serpents one shelved, one during a predicted outbreak of family gathering. repasses as a pet snake, this fettist for children all around their cursive riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers award Nicholas, of a warrior, just hammering BIG JUNE JUNETEENTH 04 2023, to yank us off this planet Rev 17:14 Lamb of God Jesus Husband, leading Captivity Captived into safehaven territories. Then it dawn on me, actually its HIMSELF, Star Warring AODHF, asking have you considered my servant Jesus the Christ? Perfect, you're perfect, this other world is perfect, yeah Nicholas Edin, like do we have to go back? Aren't you one temptress wife, send out notice you're giving them a wedding extravaganza in only three days? Arg my stunning marriage bed, this wordless swingdon't remind me, especially not here and while we're tangled beyond, but the stampeding elephant in the room still? My God you can see that? I know, how much you fear crying, like music affects us all, good to bad, I so Nicholas want outta mortal, corruptible fresh. THEY were the ones decades these days our happy as the days of Jesus resurrection; showed me the building of my own, God's Throne, foundation Pillar, I just want what THEY promised, or I have nothing at all. Just helpless, tired even, then sweet love, sleep, sleep, don't think Me'sure Coogan I don't know you, I go asleep here I wake Africa's' my own other worldly beachfront skyfall. Now would I do, yes, remember the times you'd pluck me from bed, snuck me off to France all well I was sleeping? E for Excellence,  Nicholas Edin Coogan you promise, my stunning gift of a pinky swear, ring, I swear, I won't whisk you off to other galaxies without your permission, you better not, shhhh, sleep baby love, His yarning to say, causing her to yarn, scooch in better, "sleep, isn't that why we are here?"  Comfortably yarning to say, another, a player his inviting, enticing ear, neck, if you darling wife don't go asleep, rest, we come to rest, what's your threat? Wait to you wake! Quiet as church mouse, um huh you better, you promised, I know, but sweet, sweet Maaseiah, don't make me break it."      >>>"Heyyy, no crouching tiger, I'm kinda used to waking with you like watching me sleep; an astonishing bareness herself, raising, smooching, his bare back, even a tickle, his ear, "hey, talk to me, it's just when you think Holy Father God Is kinda beyond astonishing you, ah me, us I guess, then this unspeakable, you, Maha this incredible, us Evden Blazely; how long you been sitting here, sitting here mesmerized, frozen even, I'd never, I didn't, ah any way I'm starving because I can't move, and the wedding extravaganza is our way of sharing our immortal vows, in only days. Here, here, give me your hands, but if I stand, you know, not if we do this,. okay, okay we look like greek gods, we look like, Holy Saints, wrapped in linen clean. Sooo, we can try the kitchen or rooms service, who Maha ever knew Africa could be so deliciously absorbent; okay, room service it is, I mean we are honey mooning, come see this, what are those? I look up a lot of animals, I think that's in the, Gazelle family, oh my god is that your stomach! I know, I told you I was hungry. hurry, we could shower, dress, no, no, I like it being just us for now, I don't wanna share what we found, okay I'm ordering everything on the breakfast menu, yeah well I think I can eat everything on the breakfast menu." Just think how beyond amazing all this is, we've done nothing to deserve it, yeah but HE doesn't want anything, but our acceptance, I'm gonna set up a hot sauna, you listen for breakfast, yes ma'am, good, I love you, I love you too Maha, didn't know how much until we were apart. Breakfast is knocking, you get it, ah save me some, maybe I will, maybe I won't, I can tell you, black eyes Evden Bazely, don't go with the wedding extravaganza, is that a threat? Ah  my God don't chase me, please, please, I'm sorry, I take it back, ah my god, yeah you better run, I'm coming!"    >>>"But was the D-DAY fly over another near miss? I'm thinking, supposed they didn't mean detection, cloak and dagger, kinda keeping their eyes on her, sorta, like. Memphis Caden man, you're never this quiet when we're talking about your Memphians; yeah what gives? I mean we know she was with the same son 25 years earlier the Phoenix Lights Triangle Craft. Ah my god is Christ Jesus Tristan Troy man, but , ah, I gotta run, you tell them Carter man, I gotta date, I'm toast, no pundit. Tell them what? There's a don't hate to hurt me King Zedekiah because I tell you the truth situation with elder son. Ironic, the  date this son arrived her back in Memphis, after THEY reassures her telling her Moses had to return to Memphis? The oblivious to both sons and to grand grand, date, June 17, 2023, its 2002, revisit her finding herself before the Sunlight Of God Throne commanding West Rule leads let HIS PEOPLE into and as Moses Hebrew type exodus, the continuity of The African American. Divine Intervention yes, cause originally they were to retrieve grand, grand that week prior, now by this time she'd experienced both that hugest SUN ever, into witnessing that hammering off of Apocalyptic events, to Skyrocketing Rev 17 14 Lamb of God Jesus Husband but once more did she witness her MEMPHIS Grands again translated into US Georgia's Atlantic COAST CROSSOVER! Yeah it's getting so if you wanna see your children ever, ever again Ascend to crossover you'll find them. wow, Sailor man, I'd not thought of that, but Carter Man that son, that date even that house right? Oh all I just said was while there's this counting down 37 specific days May 31 2023, since you can say, his, Memphis Caden May 31 fireball Archangel Michael escape through a hole in God's Throne, ah reigning Holy Church Bride launching Dan 2 stone from heaven, leaving a hole, ah paths, awarded D-DAY now Oct 17 2023, same son, same Sept BETA 22 23 (2015), triangle craft Same son, Hawaii Missile Morning they showed up seeming the entire host of Angels allying HIMSELF coming as going, as a Gama Ray BURST Rev 2 Jesus kinda unveiling this perfect, dangerous man while crossing over Tribulation Saints and Skyrocketing Holy Saints, so yeah in real time, same son, same Triangle Craft, same date same residence. So do you Grand Memphis Carter believe the war to interstellar Armageddon in heaven predates The Adam by millions of years and are UFO'S used for divine intervention spoils of such planetary apocalypse? In the end Juttah Sailors to Cruisers, knowing how CHINA to its Chinese language work, Well it's build for worldwide nuclear apocalypse, THEY'RE saying it was never about saving the holy land, even the predicted Jews return, without considering they're running for their souls into Jordan's desert city Petra but surrendering it all and bringing the authentic African/Islamic/ Israeli King Zion, saving us all from human extinction, Satanic Demonic and Alien Apocalypse;  and there was silence Sia Darius Evolent, the entire reveal class, yes Sia Lakeside Pier Swanson husband I believe you're right: for you shall not see me again until you cry blessed is HE who come in the name of the Lord, Jesus' to Juttah's grand Sia love, Love, love Whitney Houstons for all seasons Joy To The World!" Before you're dismissed if you're attending the Hollow eve, Halloween cupcake Decorating Party, please sign in and give some ideal of the ghoulish costume you're be wearing, you are dismissed, hunky, dorey husband, ah love right behind you." >>>"Grand Sia laughed it off, saying Russia and Ukraine to get themselves back may have to join forces against piggy backing American allegiance; I thought about  piggy backing Dragon Beast, Great Whore Mystery Babylon having all her equally whoring suitors commit Mutiny against her instead. Yeah, that'll be like Trump Gabriel and Archangel Michael THEM retreating the planet to SATANIC DEMONIC AND SHOWN a hybrid between the two ALIEN APOCALYPSE, then for as far as those three primary territories,  Jordan's Petra, US Georgia's Atlantic COAST CROSSOVER into Africa's Southwest Atlantic Coastal Cities, Towns up to Second Heaven Intercessions, meaning both Apostle, Prophet John and Apostle Prophet Grand Sia could've both Livet witnessed Interstellar Armageddon from up there, not only her Ben Affleck's Armageddon Yellowstone, but her forewarn, beware of Alien dangers from above, both cosmic to extraterrestrial, equally his Batman vs Superman to stop flirting with Keanu Reeves movies. I mean their elephants of staying unaware stampeded Trump Putin and Abbas tug of turf wars/Brad Pitt/Jolie Kids encroaching guerrilla wars so there's no playing ignorant about any of it, its for the ancient of times, rebellion; I'm just saying Livet, like an impenetrable by position, prayer, to praise Grand Sia just felt the entire first, second to third heavens stand still to cut off? Think, how can billions die on the planet Saber in only a few years except their heavenlies is shut off from them, right, how else Livet, could THEY have crucified the Christ LORD JESUS? Not Sabertooth, just the Silence in heaven both theirs John and Grand Sia, but Grand Sia by a live mirror image witnessing ELO-HIM's Holy Throne picked up and backed into US, to world mass assembly, just as HE threaten during the days of the Father Kings both David and Solomon, except like those threaten especially 2018 thru 2023 by Rev 2 and Rev 3 Jesus, Saber, except they repent, which explains her equally admonishing we call on intravenous Angels. Ah my God Is Jesus Christ, explained Livet, they're right there in our midst hundreds of millions escapees packed and stacked in traffic, 99 bowls of molten lava to flooding on their rims to heels. Grand Sia reminded both Lord Gabriel and Lord Michael for blessed exile luxury to blessed cross over, only Saber, by stampeders, humble, beckoning call, yanking theirs out! Okay, okay, okay, three days in sabbatical fasting and prayer, this other worldly sky fall, all around, three days till wedding extravaganza in, are we Tribunal Sabertooth, Wounded Knee, Deburk, anymore decided? May I ask, that name in school, well you guys probably, no, we attended City schools, our parents and lawyers wouldn't have it any other way, seeing Livit, they'd taken everything else. I'd really want to meet your parents, well let me warn you, first of all they gonna love your accent. My accent? Then there's your heart, spirit, soul all, is it a new Genealogy you also fear? Because its might be a new genealogy I fear, I don't understand," seeing her quickly swabbing tears away, shy away, explaining, "like a procrastinating Memphian, to riches to rags Americans, Trumpians, like a Job even. Your acceptance Saber, will bring me a second genealogy." Reddish, blonde blades, they now called them.   Thinking her pale skin was more than he could bear, how perhaps his so dark reddish not to her liking, now with chunks of tears, but these kissible, foreboding Asian eyes; high cheek bones, and artist features to figure, Sia Preecest, Olivia (Livet), Corene,  Castleberry. "I lost all mine to California fires when that, Grand Sia's fulfilled , breaking of news I quote, after a major, major earthquake West Pacific Canada, like Sabertooth see more here,  https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html; we'd pleaded he help us escape shaky, breaky, fiery hell this was the third time and the last, and if I continue, say like warn NBA'S California Dreaming, Kobe Bryant, I can tell you sweet, sweet Saber what its like to hear your husband and children burning to death. So, ah yeah, a new genealogy for me as well, and how beyond description merciful is the blood of the CHRIST's LAMB. I know right," flicking a tear from his nose, into a wipe into both sleeves. "My as Jesus Cross, Elo-him, you Livet, know me so well, that's one of my fears, a new genealogy,. You Know, but when I discussed it with Grand Sia, having been there and been there, and Livet, been there, she said there's like a spiritual residual visitation. explaining like it's King Bridegroom he could appear as any of her romantic loves, only still this one undying sweet heart, Songs of Solomon all. Dome, like, an impenetrable force, that's Livet a perfect analogy, and nothing getting through, except to second heaven Christ Cross, intercessions to holy intravenous Angels . Until there's, Grand Caden, his Memphians even treated as those procrastinating Intravenous angels, Lot and family, now assigned with getting Caden's out, accompanied skyward by Archangel Michael through a whole in heaven, so Livet are divine UFOS, like triangle crafts, the spoils of an interstellar Armageddon, many millennia now, any and every Livet day hour to nano-second. Grand Sia, witnessing their assigned D-Day, seeing a triangle craft hovering over her transit right into it arriving driveway; I know, sweet, bitter, both, did this sudden appearing leave her feeling as abandoned as kissing her so long still, diamond carved, crystal dove, circling all around Chariot? http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-viii.html; Our next prayer section is upon, us, but Livet first, you've seen it, you know its available, what our genealogy would be like? I've seen both of yours, but only one of mine, true, unless Livet it was to worship the Genesis Man, Marriage, anyway, let's go pray, huh? Yeah, will we Sabertooth attend the wedding extravaganza after all, we no longer fearing a new genealogy each, right? So with bold hearts and faith Olivia Corene Castleberry, we say, so we say."    >>>"Just as I knew it, I know quickly answering, expecting to hear from you today, wedding extravaganza in only hours. Then Lion, I'm sure Olivia Corene made it back in time. I don't, under, tell me you didn't know Livet is a widower to a husband and three children she literally witnessed, heard, burn alive! Ah My God is Christ Jesus, Saber man, an out the window, so what a cloudy, inconvenient day, the horrors some have already suffered. His soul in question, but the children, I know, Grand Sia witnessed playing under that pearl, twirling staircase in heaven, yeah she Lion send ghost child Caleb too, golden boy Caden, after she also witnessed him wearing a golden hue, learning to ride a bike, right, right, right. So pray God's Will concerning her be done, I'd already decided Lion Wolf, I don't want a new genealogy, during Sabbatical, fasting though praying HIS Will be done, I'm gonna ask Amethyst Joy like God's, Adulterous Wife Africa/Islam/Israel, equally Lion Wolf man, be forgiven Negeb Ophel purgatory. Ah, like hearing bigger brother hard swallow, to uneasy concern, "yeah, honestly that all Sabertooth make sense, I can hear, see if she's on her way, thanks, this be my last call, see you when I see you. You are Sabertooth, coming back right? Wouldn't miss being where you guys are, you sure Saber man, we're talking Olivia Corene? I'm pretty sure, yeah, so later, right Sabe man, later, your will blessed Father, the both of them, be done.". >>>"Oh, no, who's crouching tiger now? You right, that's kinda creepy waking to you stooping, gulking, just staring at me, wait!" Suspiciously up to his elbows, noticing she doesn't look so good, so comfortable. "you're in pain, how long you been there? I think I'm stuck, Maha___, Jumping up, over to her, figuring it out, getting it right. Okay, okay, I'm just gonna pick you up, be careful, my Lord Maha, what were you thinking? I wasn't, I was stressing the approaching wedding hour, I couldn't sleep, I rolled off to my praying knees and, well now my knightly rescuer, you know, the rest. You don't know it, but my dad still does that, yank my mom into his arms, neck even, from wherever she's fallen asleep or other, but I think the most stunning part Evden, is she still let him; no doubt, stressed by my stress, stressed Evden Bazely, by our human being, I'mma, ah, massage you, be gentle, ah, yeah, lotion, please don't do this again, you hurt, I hurt. Well you please, when I can walk again take me out with you, the park, pub even theater, I promise. Now how does that feel? As fantastic Edven Bazely Holstrom as you are Fantastic, Fantastic then, Fantastic wife Mahaseiah. >>>"I'm still not having nothing to do with you Mr breaking his promises, it wasn't me," bringing his hot cup the table, a melancholy sort, the opening of his work satchel, the table, the expert breakfast nook. "What you mean it wasn't you,? I mean Maaseiah, I woke too here all bedazzled and confused and you're just telling me now, why Nicholas, why? Honestly I don't know, because I was so spooked, what if THEY'D taken you alone, and not just here Maaseiah, but up there, Lord Urusalem reign. I don't know why I didn't tell you, I just didn't, so in all fairness I kept my promises. THEY, THOSE all around powers that be just didn't agree, there's no safehaven territory Maaseiah, like safehaven territory. You're not dressed," cutting curious, golden eyes from the rim of her sipping cup, possibly knowing why he'd taken days off. "Yeah, they know Maaseiah I'm working from home, past the butter, oh, the jam. You know you can't stop THEM. I know Maaseiah there's no power earth to planet to Galaxies, who can, stop THEM, I mean Ancient Of Days HOLY FATHER, HIMSELF isn't only puppeteering it all but have joined forces with star warring Archangel Michael THEM and you're still marveled wife it's as an impenetrable dome of nothing getting through to HIM; except Nicholas Edin you repent, proven to be evident, only if you then run, commanded African American Exodus. No, knowing the impossible Speed by which we're no more even other worldly, all this, Maaseiah, my being here, close is to spend as much time with incredible you, even incredible us. Look at me," tenderly pampering moisten cheeks, the amazing Superman he is, "no more explaining delicious man you, when you finish, come find me. Maaseiah Adonai, don't go far from me, I can't, I won't, Rise up, my love, my fair one, my dearest one and come away, draw Me, plead my sweet heart, Maaseiah Adonai Coogan and I will Run, After Thee." Why Doeth Circling The Bride's Chariot All AROUND, Trump Of God, Angel Gabriel THEM To Star warring Archangel Michael THEM, talk in such Psalms, Proverbs, Songs Of Solomon, REVELATIONS to Romanic, Prophetic Parables? C. O. AODHF/JCON, HBOW/JCOR.

TWEET/ X,

CNN Article, Javier Milei wants Argentina to swap the peso for the US dollar. Here’s what that could mean, Analysis by Anna Cooban, CNN Published 2:35 PM EDT, Mon October 23, 2023https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/23/business/javier-milei-argentina-dollerization-explainer/index.html

Read Here,

http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html; and suddenly there was no place found of The American Continent Rumored Gone Under 99 Bowls Of Molten Lava/ those 101 etching and etching Ben Affleck's Armageddon, YELLOWSTONES

Marvel not ebbing and flowing date, Jan 22-29, 2001, the flaming, blazing frying pan flying saucer liftoff of The Biden Whitehouse/Western Civilization; Seeing Famed Letters USA Floating Off The American Continent Into Africa's Southwest Atlantic, Exile Luxury, You Yours, Your Endangered, Subscribers?

YOU CAN'T SAVE HER, SHE DON'T WANNABE SAVED, INVITE THE BETA/MISSILE DOWN CRYSTAL SKIES, STARS

-There's no Jesus Millennium Reign, there's no pulling The Royal Priesthood back from human extinction; King Zedekiah, King Nebuchadnezzar, Bush to HUSSEIN/Biden likeness, witness, you're a guided, Asteroid/Ben Affleck's Armageddon YELLOWSTONE of dust blowing in the wind, these six millennia; get it, HIS ❌ is moot without HIS SECOND RETURN! WATCH RUN LIVE Thus Saith Dec 3 4 5 2021, Rev 3 JESUS; Rev 2 JESUS, Jan 12 13 2018 Hawaii Missile Alert Morning; Shown star warring with Archangel Michael THEM, Aug 5, 2021; declaring Last Day Of America/THE AMERICA'S May 25/26, 2023; again AODHF witnessed star warring, JESUS Millennium Reign, Descent, you, your stone anubis' gods? WATCH! RUN! LIVE! C. O. AODHF/JCON, HBOW/JCOR, see entire prophetic parable here, http://17thelightofsilvertonnicholas.blogspot.com/2023/10/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html

PS, HASHTAG, ETCETRA, NUCLEAR BIG OCTOBER JUNETEENTH 22 APOCALYPTIC FIRESTORM 2023,

-Not only has Pharmaceuticals, like US West Rule leads from across every Whitehouse from Bush to Biden aligned to 50 Million US dead a curse of malignancy (deadly STD's one a contagious leukemia type HIV Aids); upon Obama, Clinton, Biden Whitehouses, the curse upon man turning from the natural use of the woman and the woman turning from the natural use of the man; marvel not, THEY mocked Cancer research to cures especially, all types of as Memphis, First Lady Obama children hospitals.
-Just say I woke my bedroom mirror, head shaved bald, only in my hand are three perfectly long as.Well , let's just compare to Prophet Ezekiel shaved 3 ponytail judgments, of stampeding catastrophic events. Presently every day, hour, to nano-second,.Ben Affleck's ebbing and flowing 2 years, Nov 11, 21, 2023 his also a shaving mirror, Armageddon YELLOWSTONE/ Batman VS Superman, ponytail judgment. Frightnight to rolling twilight skies until the brightness of HIS coming, Oct 17 2028, world twilight, by that evening, turns to HIS Glorious, light.
-Only as I blink, weights of martyred blood guilt judgment sentence 190 months until ebbing and flowing, October 17 2923, D-DAY award; I remember, taking 190 years of tech, those 190 million crossed over into safehaven US Georgia's, Coast CROSSOVER into exile luxury, Africa's Southwest Atlantic, Frighten to the witness in great prowess, planet wide, Antichrist Anubis' Army, this one ponytail judgment,. portrayal, while Hamath presently takes Israel and BRICS currency world rule, there's sending, already flaming, blazing, frying pan, flying saucer America's Biden to Harris, WEST RULE skyrocketing to fire-rocketing off the planet.
-Actually my mirror vision, head was saved off cancer, the true threat of hair loss, research, treatment to awarenesses into flour fiery doomsday Apocalyptic events, Natural (VOLCANIC); Nuclear, SOLAR, Cosmic;then Jesus' descending Millennium. Frightnight to rolling twilight skies, burning losses, Britain's 25 million; Canada's 25 Million, America's 50 Million, that's ebbing and flowing Aug 25/26 2022 multi-million man grocery, Barter Balen, toll booth/Aug 25/26 2023 hearing long duration hovering,UFOS/Waking,
-Hearing, Last Day Of America, 100 Million Westerners deaths! The Witnessed that predicted Rev 6, 4th seal, Rev 18, AODHF, doubling their Judgment, I know, I know, I know, how you could still be in impact, zones, while reading behind Apostle, Prophet THEY say I am; painted over in red, death written on all US states, while Jesus descends, 2 US quarters. worth of worldwide deaths, litters home planet, you, yours, your endangered as your children endangered Subscribers? Running? C. O. STAR WARRING, AODHF/ICON, HBOW/JCON

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Ghost Horse, Little Horn Deburk and Queen Bride Amirah, Amorah Goatson

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, April 2/17 1986-2016/2026/3036

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign Unto Emmeline Joseph Lopside and Maleah Bridget Clare was born a son, Emmanuel Nicholas Lopside, a son, Hiers Madelyn Lopside, and a daughter, Charlize (Charlie), Amirah Lopside and a son, Legolis Hairston Lopside, Clare
Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, XVII and VII
     "Wow, you two are so fused, you look like Siamese twins, you know us sisters love, loving on each other, while can a loving husband squeeze in there? You can have her, I'm going to help my husband cook, what dear husband Mitchel, are you designing? Stuffed crates, I'm just uncertain about whether to do something red or white in a sauce, you know once I have my culinary classes, I'm going to cook all over you, well babe until then, would you hand me the cream? Ah geese woman, you and these finding this mystery America, documentaries! Well a lot of archaeologist do think Sanford beloved, between the W Pacific and the Mid Atlantic, ring of fire, they say is yet expanding, there was not only a country, America, but an entire American continent. But in that, in all that ocean of lava? That's just Bron too hard to believe, well that sea to sea crater of molten lava is why they can't excavate it all, like they want.  Believe it or not lover boy, it is believed there laid the greatest nation this world, to follow the Roman Empire, but after 101, ah, ah, Mariah! Yellowstone's, it was call something like that, we only just studied it days past, yes, after 101 this Yellowstone killed tens of millions, and all the other stampeded, they even say, Sanny, it's why the African Juttah even exist.  Here, here, listen here, he's their top scientist, Dr Bloomberg, Volcanologist Sanny, to extinction studies. Then they're designing way's right now to do it's research, like within those lava beds, crazy I know, but just listen!"     >>>"Hey, hey, hey, sleepy head, though it pains me, you asked me to wake you. What's wrong? You're shivering, no way Phearce, no way will you ever believe what I just saw, heard, ah my god, heard! Come, come, here, tissues, ah, ah, you know I love to watch docs on finding Atlantis.  
Right now they think was in North Africa, this eye of the Sahara, and before this Pangaea stuff parted earth's crust, was once part of South America? Imagine Phearce instead coming in on a conversation of young genesis marriage worshipers, of whom one is just fascinated as I am Phearce, only on finding long, lost America, their present, generations past, many say to exist, but there's yet to be proof. Now how much would that freak you right out! Okay, okay, I hear how mind and heart blowing that is, but, but Phearce, there's no proof, and the ring of fire, ocean to ocean of magma, from the W Pacific into the Mid Atlantic that is yet expanding, prevents them from excavating the conspired areas. Then as you was waking me the two sisters are apparently studying in their classes, these historic, mysteries, of whether America or North America  to The American Continent ever existed.  Loving girl, hey, come here, no, Rig, please, no, no, no! You know what? I just wanna go, I don't want no more of this, I don't want to see it, no, Phearce, no dreaming it, I'll never sleep or dream, never again, I mean that! But loving girl, go where? Just as God, the Heavenly Host can't escape this breakout of mortuary, we been hearing for a decade now Rig, even our ascension is from up there, second heaven, Intercessions. Still this witnessing and interceding the Tribulation Saints until Daniel week finale and they then join us, in third Heaven, Lamb's, Marriage Supper.  I got to go, I got to shower, so you gonna mention this in class? No, no, no, I'm not, I don't Phearce ever want to believe I just dreamed that, it's, it's, hey, hey, hey, okay! I mean you're free Phearce to do with it what you want, you do know Sia Maaseiah saw that, when the sword like syringes, bearing grim reapers were finished thrusting in reaping sickle US soil. Just so, it's American Continent, nothing was left Rig but a magnetic manner of memorabilia one in a distant land is to hang on the frig! No, no, no, don't tell me, don't, don't, ah, I saw that! Excuse, one of the young wives, Mariah, was helping her husband in the kitchen, just as she reached to opened the fridge for cream, Phearce, I saw on the door, a magnetic keepsake, ah, it had a huge red cut out heart, a picture of mount Rushmore it's middle, it was multi color and it said, I love the USA! Ah my god, ah my god, sh, sh, sh, I got you, sh, sh, sh, I got you. Then beloved girl should I tell you, the coast to coast impact crater, boiling and bubbling over with molten lava; Please tell me you knew that's Sia Maaseiah's Juttah Septennial, to the Deburk's Globe, even the Juttah Tribunal Hillsfeets, all their assumption, regarding her predicted and revisited 99 bowls of molten lava? Actually Rig seen as recent as Jan 13 (2019), as a handwriting on Trump's wall, 99 bowls of molten lava, and Rig as a hand writing clumsily, it's Aug 7th, (2019), 'Escape Yellowstone! Then something it's Aug 5, (2019), as the now COVID-19, shutting down the whole planet, only including all screening, HD, 5G, and Social, media, with the last thing it's screen, the single word DISAPPEARED? As in no more this planet, the holy Bride, those holy angels nor unholy, West Rule America. Rig, Regan Central, I'm in the shower, look, how far into Jesus' millennium would our grands to great grands be, to be having these kinds of finding Atlantic America, documentaries? I know cursed with Dan 4 madness and Noah's day normalcy bias, they can't see it, but predicted volcanic apocalypse is happening right now, as in Phearson McPhearson, right now! Even so come Lord Jesus Phearson, how many hundreds of years would it be into Jesus's millennium, is there now a Mystery, Atlantic, America? You think I'm pregnant? I don't, you babe, tell me, you know Phearce I don't have these kinds of futuristic dreams that include our futuristic children unless I'm, you know, I don't, I could meet you at the birthing center later, after your conference, all. Rig, loving husband to Rig, yeah, I mean if you're still going, right, right!  Rig, all this is insane, I just want my husband to hold me, take me into our marriage bed, keep us there so amazingly until we hear Jesus, shout, The Voice of the Archangel and the Trump of God, at least then Phearce we'd know we have exactly, the duration of Daniel's final week left and nothing more, and Phearce, nothing more! Ump, you smell so good, taste, so, good, I better go, I better go, grab me a face and drying towel, actually my robe would be best, and juice, we have juice, right?" Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, Beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry, RAM, see Regan Central and Phearson Mycal, Heart Ravishing,
PS, Hashtag, Excreta, give here, paypal.me/patriciabradford77@gmail.com, when I eventually include a donation alert, it's Holy Spirit influenced; not that I don't need it as much as you need to give to, THEIR Apointed, Apostle, but so Holy Father is justified by all Elohim promises to judgments, HBOW/Apb

Article, The Chosen' creator Dallas Jenkins says there is 'extreme pain and sadness' in the biblical show's 4th season: https://dnyuz.com/2023/10/20/the-chosen-creator-dallas-jenkins-says-there-is-extreme-pain-and-sadness-in-the-biblical-shows-4th-season/

 (Marvel not, Sunlight Of God, commanded as Moses days, of Exodus, The African American exodus, also designed exile luxury to a carnival; reminded by Holy Spirits, but not only are we in the prophet rim, The Rapture goes live, but as it world suffers unforeseen tortures have come, only for us, these now five years left, of the most apocalyptic ever this planet, are our happy days; 


Serendipitously to Surrealistically reminded when laying on a carpet, listening to some of the most astonishing spirit come down from heaven, movie, https://youtu.be/yZT4iG0r2Cs?feature=shared; though hearing in my ears, quoting, "a day will come, you won't want for nothing: imagine Dallas, while religious leaders were so heads over heels over their temple, they missed so punishingly their awaited for hundreds of years, Holy God, Temple in Holy God, sacrificial flesh, blood; marvel not during the May 22, 2022 maze of revealing sin, Chosen Series Characters towered over Holy Church Bride; in realtime are just as religious and dangerous as those running nails through Jesus THE CHRIST still, HBOW/Apb The RAM 


Prophecy Links Fulfilling May 23, 2021, 6:31 AM 

And These Are The Descendants Rescued From The Breast's Marks, Rev 13:5 revisited Sept ({2011}), as the Bride's Second Heavens Ascension Assignment, To Intercede Rev 13:5, Tribulation Saints, April, 2/20, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom, COME; Featuring, King Bridegroom, Christopher Corbra Coyote and Queen Bride, Cottiie Liela Bishop


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


Unto First Prince Silverton Nicholas Coogan, Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico Lattern


Unto Second Prince Meshullam Kadesh and Felicity Stuart Benz was born their first son, Vladimir Elizondo Kadesh Kroff, twin daughters, Angelica Paris and Antoinette Berlin Kroff and a daughter, Ahmiya Jordon Benz


Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, XVII and VII, It's CXXVI Matrix Counts


My Own Prophetic Demonstration (May 22, {2021}), shared here as a prophetic parable, Apb The RAM


"You're crying, sobbing so, you got me crying, ah now we're laughing, I can ah, ah my god, what is happening? Ah my god, ah, I was in this, I'm gonna say, like grand Sia, this demo. I'll describe the constant first, okay, I'm visiting in Africa, there's this huge game going on, a mud lot nearby; I'll even say rugby. Also there's this huge, constant, family to tribal gathering and these shepherds running down as to  brand, I don't know if sheeps are branded, they're kinda herding sheep. Miraculously, these are some of the hugest sheep I've ever seen, they're Kadesh, like three times the size of a regular sheep, all those are the constants. Soon to realize I'm not just me, Second Princess' Darius Juttah but also the wife, I don't even know if he have a wife, I don't even know his name. We only been watching The Chosen series for a week or so but it's him, the one who play Jesus, his wife, he's a practicing Jew, really strict. Come this moment here, as his wife, I fondly grab his waist, tease him for a kiss, he's embarrassed, all these people all around. Look, you know how tall you stand over me, well he stands over me two to three times as much as you, he's towering. Soon things shift, all around there's this huge rugby game playing, this outdoor, building family gathering, these shepherds running down these huge sheep. Next I know, I'm in this building, you know, it could be a waiting area of a waiting room. I'm as the wife, I'm standing the hall, I'm waiting for him to get done with his Jewish duties. A door opening and closing reveals, he's in a room with two others reading and studying, they too I'm sure are two of The Chosen characters, Peter and Matthew, I think, they're all strict Jews, studying. Here, its clear, the wife want actor Jesus to see her waiting for him, even like a deer it's waterbrook, panting for him, I read in the bible somewhere. Things shift again, I'm outside with others, standing this wire fence, watching these constants, the game, the family gathering, the sheep herding. Soon my ear catch a new thing, some others, hunters, fishermen's are in trouble, and all-around rescuers start gathering what they need. This is when I see our daughter, like I say, don't know if there's a wife let alone children. Anyway, she's helping them prep, only to myself, I'm saying, thinking, she better not try sneaking off with them. Then I begin to see, hear someone say, there's a storm coming in, then I hear what grand Sia said she heard as dozing off asleep mother's day night, just now, 'pray.' As soon as I heard pray, I looked toward the heavens, a sunlight, start singing, Selah's How Great Thou Art, (https://youtu.be/uHrgaOz10HA) and ah my God growing mostly male voices all around start singing it with me, so, so incredible. Then automatically, I started singing it in the language Selah does, possibly Swahili, and so did they, equally amazing, ah my God. Once finished, I looked at one African female and said, I never thought I'd get to sing that with Africans and she said, we never thought we'd get to sing that with you. That's when everything, every constant filled in really close, when I realized I'd lost track of her, the daughter, frighten she'd sneaked off with rescuers. But soon again distracted, this huge game of rugby was on going, as so that building family to tribal gathering. I watched as these shepherds, captured another sheep, huge, they were, sheared up to the head, white with black to red circles each leg, just above the hooves. Suddenly, it broke away like a shot, and sheep dogs took out after it, only soon a ginormous, lying in wait alligator snatched them all up! Then the oddest of all, pig, after pig after pig kept piling into its mouth, oddly this rescue too; like keeping the predator gator from trapping them all in his mouth, jaws. Suddenly I woke this riveting gladness to celebration soon erupting limitless orgasms, that exploded all over, through me; ah us, our marriage bed, so wordless itself; ah my god woman, so, so indescribable, all of it! I know, I know, I couldn't help it, I could be embarrassed , coming after you like that, but you are my husband, Second Prince, Meshullum Kadesh, Coogan, Kroff.  Oh, oh, oh, I got a sorta revelation days past, about your name,  meaning RECONCILE, BE HOLY! Just think Kadesh, that's the down from the FATHER OF LIGHT'S ultimate cry for Israel and Palestine right now, in fruitless turf wars again, right now, Which raging, blistering temptress remind me, I was visiting grand, grand Saurus, the one that took, raised First Prince Silverton and grand Maaseiah and I these mysterious visitors for years. I was questioning her as always about spiritual things, can't remember what right now. Just then she say, we being godlike living spirits, the holy spirit can come into our spirit and make us like Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, all the billions of us, we just have to let HIM; ah my God Felicity, we just have to let HIM, even THEM. Then she stress, move off, after I went into my closet that day and said Apostle Paul's Romans 12,1, 2, as a heart, true prayer, I was never again the same, never again!  Then moving off with tea and toast in hand, again she pause, it was only minutes later Kadesh son, Almighty Jesus having wings and a nondescript host of heaven besides Zech 14 and Rev 19 all come for me. It was all those times they'd visited me since I was a child, this is exactly what they were waiting for, for me to surrender heart, mind, soul and cursed earth, life over to them. Know also grandson, you can say THEY too lie in wait for millennia now for any and all of us to just opened to Jesus knocking, that they surrender to THEM all, the amazing grace of belief, faith and faithfulness. Okay, okay, beloved Kadesh, grand, grand is as brilliant as always, but I  know you know what that dream mean, if nothing else those shepherds to sheeps were curious; and Felicity love the lot of it, but, not now, not while we're racing to the shower, too, too late, last one sit in the crowded back, ah you're such a cheater, last one Felicity dear, argggg, you're such a cheater Second Prince, Meshullum Kadesh Coogan, Kroff!" >>>"African Juttah Septennial to El  Shaddai Coogan, what is going, sorry Cassius man, ah, I'm still flabbergasted over the divine curative, Holy Father, Garden Of Eden. The husband flesh and blood of hers, for curing the wife and the wife, fresh, blood of his, for curing the husband, especially their unspeakable, humbling, procreating, blessed, marriage bed. I'm sitting the balcony as evening grew cooler, I'm broken hearted and overwrought this pointless conversation I just had with a Preecest Juttah. Soon cold, miserable I'm pining and pining for newly wed Chodne to come, wrap her warm blanket self all around me. Only, only fascinatingly, just as soon it's not a dream, I shockingly, happily feel her warm juicy body on mine and it's all wayyy more amazing, magical than imagined. When as Forrest Gump would say, that's all I gotta say about that, except, except Sias all, Holy Father of lights does indeed know what we need, when and where and like come to Job's rescue, He delivers, mightily.  So, so beginning with yourself, I Darius Juttah, El Shaddai Coogan say, all surrendered to THEM, come to glorious light, all this cursive, deadly, damning, whoring, stealing, killing and destroying never heard of again, God's Christ, Paradise, The Tree of life, all on planet earth.  I know they take more pleasure in darkness and every evil work, still I'm just saying, blessed deliverance, it's all in them, come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest, take my yoke upon you, for my yoke is easy and my burden's lite and ye shall find rest unto your souls, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth. I need to go find beloved Chodne, right now, we got some planning to do, catch you all in reveals. So Maha, how you do it; I know you told Chodne you would, we all heard it, doubted it, so how? If El Elylon big brother you must know, I found her, but I didn't go alone, Darius, Queen Juttah, Karsiann and Princess Juttah Evolent, both accustomed my efforts, my mission impossible if you will. Oh my God, you're kidding, there's no saying no to either of those Juttah, Revelation, Goddesses. To be honest Ely, once Preecest Cottie was informed there'd be no more outgoing transit, how all Juttah Tribunals agreed it'd be too much of a target for Ezekiel 9 grim reapers targeting all non-compliant transit; one strike the telling heart, some ascended, most descended. Then big brother, there was only convincing her how there's not for many millennia past, nor for many millennia to come, it's a coincidence she's in the Juttah Septennial; being pursued by one of the most fascinating Tombola Prenuptial's here, and you Sia, Christopher, Cobra, Coyote, know who you are. Equally, you know she's not speaking to me, won't hear nor see me? Ah but she will, digesting one's own foolish heart anew all Sias here know is really, really, mentally to physically drooling. Easily it could be Sia Mahaseiah, she wants nothing else to do with me, which is why Sia Coyote the Tombola Pool is filled with such titillating possibilities and guess who else knows that? I give you one guess." Why Speak In Parables? For those rebellious today like those rebellious Noah's Day, A Noah's Cousins yet say Rev 18 Holy God seeth them not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; stop being deceived, stop deceiving others, repent, Run or likewise of billions lost to billions pending lost,, perish; see more here, https://phearsonreganachristmascarol.blogspot.com/2021/05/the-chosen-season-2-episode-5-httpsyoutu.html, how like for six millennia its all been ending, prophetically, GOW, JCOR, HBOW, Apb The RAM


Article, Rich Dad’ Robert Kiyosaki Shares the Best Places To Invest in a Down Market, https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rich-dad-robert-kiyosaki-shares-120036031.html;

Like Taking All Dissuading, Governmental Incentives/Biden Forever College Debt: Know THIS ONE, Itinerary, Obama 0 dollars to  join Obama Care; RUN says Mat 24 Jesus, pray your fight isn't in the winter, isn't on traffic stalling, snarling Sabbath Days (Holydays/Holidays; Join near a billion in West Rule/The Americas/UK, BC, US refugees: go Africa's Southwest Atlantic, young man. Join as Nimrod Day's, Multicultural, World Migration to Moses Days blessed Brexit BRIEXIT Blaexit, Commanded African American Exodus. NO FURTHER DELAYS YOUNG MAN,, Go US Georgia Atlantic COAST CROSSOVER into THE AFRICAN MOTHER CONTINENT OF US ALL, HBOW 

Article, The Hidden Volcanoes of Central Oregon, https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/the-hidden-volcanoes-of-central-oregon;
See more here, Eze 5 and there, Eze 9, 
see how it is GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD HE SENT A WORLD FLOOD; Presently a Noah's Cousin, that's actually beginning US BC West Pacific, as literally inescapable molten lava flooding; when I come into the Dec 29, 2019 demo, like Millions before and behind I'm as a young female sitting in stalled traffic; with many people waving through thighto  waist high waters, reading behind its steering an article bout larger West Pacific earthquake coming only lije one of the four different languages I woke speaking Feb 12 13 2023, the article was written in Dutch; frightnight to rolling UK, BC, US barbecue states till HE come, how did I ever end up on the warning about US handwriting of judgment, 99 bowls of molten lava to its breaking of news report, 101 Ben Affleck's Armageddon YELLOWSTONE, eruptions? Wait I did fall asleep while asking who's gonna come to Father Abraham's other sin, Islam rescue; when wil UK, BC US join the wars they influence? Watch Run Live! C. O. Rev 2/Rev 3, come as a gamma ray burst HIMSELF, Jesus THE CHRIST.

Article, The Hundreds Of Volcanoes Forgotten In Idaho, https://youtu.be/KFKf-EXywGc?si=Y8se8vVTPdKubm8x; clearly make you wonder is the predicted 101 Yellowstone eruptions actually 101 erupting US Volcanos: the dominoing Hawaii Volcanic Summit? Wait that'l mean US BC West Pacific wiped out, that'll mean Rev 10 MIGHTY ANGEL and Rev 17:7th Angel only ten days past that Hawaii Missile Morning was actually warning The Midwest The Eastern Seaboard about their own going nuclear volcanoes. 

Article, A Radioactive Sea of Magma Hides Under the Surface of Mars, https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/25/science/mars-core-magma-insight.html

Sweep Around Your Own Backdoor, Front door; wait your front door show that Brad Pitt and Jolie Kids unforseen encroaching guerrilla war; your backdoor showed Apostle Prophet and wayyyy more THEY entreat me encroaching also are Triangle Craft to Archangel Michael THEM circling the Bride's Chariot all around! 

Hearing Behold It Is Death And Its Riding Against The Time Its Defeated At Christ Jesus ❌❌❌

Since as far back as 1996, there's am ebbing and flowing death rider from beneath; 2015 mocked 99 bowls of molten lava; 2019 mocked asca hand writing on a wall 99 bowls of molten lava; mocked it's Feb 2019, as hand writing clumsily ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE; Mocked its Aug 2018 as a breaking of NEWS report after 101 Yellowstone eruptions; mocked Nov 11 and Nov 21 an Eze 5 barber chair Ben Affleck's Armageddon YELLOWSTONE; I think its kinda, wtll I doubt the BIG JUNE JUNETEENTH 04 2023 hammering off an Apocalyptic EVENT wasn't equally about Yellowstone 

Howbeit, seeing its Nov 2022 hammering off of an  Apocalyptic event was about building, dominoing Hawaii Volcanic Summit untill May 25 2026, hearing Last Day Of America, while waking from tossing with that predicted Ben Affleck's Armageddon YELLOWSTONE; to a yet performing long duration quaking, ear piercing hovering, just remember last time Dominoing Hawaii threaten yo wipe millions out into Yellowstone , the Whitehouse and beyond. Seeing I was there, a host of heaven, allying Jesus and Heavenly Saints seeming its entire lot descended into this very resident crossing over to translating  Tribulation Saints on to skyrocketing Holy Saints, blessed are those in the first resurrection, Dragon Beast Anti-Christ.Reugn to Great White Throne Judgment, second death,  hath no power , you, yours, your subscribers? 



Comments